If you want to try healthy and tasty recipe for your children, then make Spinach Korn Sandwich at home.
If you want to try healthy and tasty recipe for your children, then make spinach corn sandwich at home. This is an easy-to-make recipe, which you can send to your children from breakfast to school in Tiffin.
100 grams of spinach leaves
– 1/4 cup boiled corn
– 2 tablespoons carrot grated
– 2 tablespoons Roasted Peanuts
– 1/4 cup potato bhujia
– 50 grams coriander leaves
– a little bit of mint leaves
– 3 Green Chillies
– 1 tbsp
– 1 tbsp.
– Lemon juice
– 100 grams of butter
– 6 braid pieces
Method of making
Grind coriander leaves, coriander leaves, mint, peanuts, potato bhujia, chaatmasala, lemon juice and salt in a grinder with spinach leaves.
– Mix boiled corn and carrot in it.
– Apply butter to each bread.
– Spread the mixture well on 3 breads and cover it with the remaining bread.
– Bake golden from both sides on the nonstick pan.
– Cut each sandwich and serve it.